Buckets and kits organized for distribution through Church World Service, can be dropped off at the following locations in Eastern Pennsylvania. For more information on the kits, visit: https://cwskits.org/assemble-kits/
- St. Luke’s UCC, 10151 Bustleton Ave., Philadelphia. Contact: Rev. Terri McNamara: 215- 637-8866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Drop off days: Most Wednesdays, third and fourth Saturday mornings of the month, any Sundays after church.
- St. Stephens UCC, 110 N 6th St, Perkasie. Contact Patricia Kimble, Office Administrator: 215-257-6460 or email@example.com. Contact Sparkie Heckler, Mission Chair: 215-257-2350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UCC Greenawalds, 2325 W Albright Ave, Allentown. Contact Grant Field: 610-217-1475. Drop off: Wed or Thurs 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. The church entrance is on Orchard Ave at side of the church. Saturday delivery by appointment.
- Trinity United Church of Christ, 2449 Cumberland Ave, Reading (Mt. Penn). Contact: Annette Black, Church Secretary: 610-779-4030 or email@example.com. Best times to contact: Mon-Fri 8AM-3PM (2:30 on Fri). Please bring buckets to the second door on 25th Street.
- Penn Northeast Conference Office, 431 Delaware Ave, Palmerton. Contact Barbara Jennings: (610) 826-3113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First UCC, 110 Route 61 South, Schuylkill Haven. Contact Rev. Ms. Shawn D. Van Dyke: (570)385-2049 or email@example.com. Drop off: Monday-Friday, 9 AM-1 PM.
- St. James UCC, 321 S. Limerick Rd., Royersford. Contact Nancy Ewing: 610-715-1584 or firstname.lastname@example.org; James Friemann: 610-948-4255 or email@example.com; church secretary Sandy Chang: 610-489-0990. Church secretary is at the building on Monday and Thursday from 10am to 1pm most days, but it would be best to call and set up times for drop off to be sure church is open.
We will continue to provide depot locations as more churches volunteer.