Each Association of the Pennsylvania Southeast Conference requires that authorized ministers regularly participate in Boundary Awareness Training. Most associations require six hours every three years, but check with your Committee on Ministry chairperson if you’re not sure.
The Policy for Boundary Training that was approved by the PSEC Church and Ministry Council, is available in the resources library: PSEC Boundary Training Policy.
The following are upcoming opportunities that fulfill some of the requirements for Boundary Training.
- Saturday, March 2 in Lansdale from 9:00a-3:00p
- Tuesday, March 26 in Quakertown from 9:00a-3:00p
- Tuesday, April 2 in Tuckerton (Reading) from 9:00a-12:00p (Topic: Over-Functioning/Addiction)
- Wednesday, May 15 in Kutztown from 9:00a-3:00p
- Thursday, October 3 in Schuylkill Haven from 9:00a-3:00p
- Tuesday, October 22 in Norristown from 9:00a-12:00p (Topic: Pastoral Transitions)
The registrations are available at psec.org/registrations.