Each Association of the Pennsylvania Southeast Conference requires that authorized ministers regularly participate in Boundary Awareness Training. Most associations require six hours every three years, but check with your Committee on Ministry chairperson if you’re not sure.
The Policy for Boundary Training that was approved by the PSEC Church and Ministry Council, is available in the resources library: PSEC Boundary Training Policy.
The following are upcoming opportunities that fulfill some of the requirements for Boundary Training.
- Tuesday, March 10 from 9:00a-12:00p (Topic: Political Boundaries with Rev. Dr. Lee Barrett)
- Thursday, June 4 from 2:00p-5:00p (Topic: Emotional Intelligence with Rev. Dr. Carrie Call)
- Thursday, September 24 from 9:00a-12:00p (Topic: Sexual Decision Making with Rev. Dr. Beverly Dale)
- Thursday, November 5 from 9:00a-12:00p (Topic: Responding to the Other with Rev. Dale Davis)
The registrations are available at psec.org/registrations.
The following are 2020 opportunities for Boundary Training offered by the Lehigh Presbytery. Open this flyer for registration information: 2020 Boundary Training flyer Lehigh. Those trainings will be:
- Wednesday, October 14 from 9:00a-3:00p in Reading
- Wednesday, November 4 from 9:00a-3:00p in Bethlehem