Rev. William (Bill) P. Worley, Conference Minister
484-949-8774 ext. 308; firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Bill for:
- Pastoral support, counseling, consultation to pastors and lay leaders.
- Preaching and worship planning/development.
- Information/perspective on issues related to the National Church.
- Direct support for Members in Discernment and those supervising the MID process.
- Training sessions for local churches with mission/vision casting, governance issues, church transformation, capital campaigns, stewardship development.
- Conflict resolution.
- Interpretation of legal issues or connecting pastor/churches with legal counsel.
- Advocate in community forums (local government, media exposure, local disaster ministries).
- Connector to National Church resources.
- Guest preacher (pulpit supply in emergencies); preacher for significant anniversaries and events in the lives of pastors and parishes; represent and interpret UCC gospel values.
Rev. Sharon Morris, Associate Conference Minister for Search and Call
484-949-8774 ext. 302; email@example.com
Contact Sharon for:
- All issues regarding Search and Call Process
- Committee on Ministry issues
- Ministerial issues
- Local Church Profile issues
- Pastoral Excellence Program and the Communities of Practice
- Members n Discernment
- Interim/supply issues
- Manual on Ministry questions
- Mark of Faithful and Effective Authorized Ministers of the UCC
- Pastoral Relations Committee training
Rev. Cean James, Associate Conference Minister for Congregational Development
484-949-8774 ext. 303; firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Cean for:
- Conflict resolution
- Evaluating structures
- Creating a welcoming environment
- Creating a Mission Statement
- Starting new ministries
- Leadership development
- Team building
- Congregational revitalization
Susan Creswell, Executive Assistant for Communications and to the Conference Minister
484-949-8774 ext. 312; email@example.com
Contact Sue for:
- Assistance with events
- Questions regarding the website and Communitas
- Questions regarding eNews
- Preparing invitations for Ordinations and Installations
- Interest in serving on a PSEC Committee
- Scheduling a meeting with Rev. Worley
Donna Daloisio, Bookkeeper
484-949-8774 ext. 309; firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Donna for:
- Assistance with church-requested statements.
- Assistance with OCWM giving.
- Basic financial questions.
Brea Rarick, Registrar and Assistant for Search and Call
484-949-8774 ext. 311; email@example.com
Contact Brea for:
- Help creating or updating a Call Agreement or Three- or Four- way Covenant
- Questions about year-end reporting or 11-year-reports
- Clergy transfers of standing
- Changes to church information: email address, phone number, website, etc.
- Updating clergy records: contact information, new degrees or certifications, training experiences, etc.
- Clergy who want their profile sent to a church
- Psychological assessments for Members in Discernment
Tammie Wisniewski, Financial Operations Manager
484-949-8774 ext. 304; firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tammie for:
- Assistance needed with church budgets and financial questions
- Questions regarding pastoral salary and benefit issues
- Questions regarding OCWM giving