All PSEC congregations are invited to list items that they need, or have available for donation or sale. To list items, Submit a Classified Ad. The ad will remain active for 3 months from the date of posting. If your ad has been filled or is no longer needed before it automatically expires, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org so it can be removed.
PSEC Budget and Finance Committee Seeking Qualified Members
The PSEC is looking for a few new members for the Budget and Finance Committee. The Committee is an important component of the Financial Operations of your Conference organization. Following is a description of the duties of the Committee:
· Attend 6 regularly scheduled meetings and special meetings as required. The meetings are usually held at the Conference office near Pottstown. Note: During COVID we have been meeting via ZOOM.
· Review and approve Conference Financial Statements in advance of the bi-monthly Consistory meetings.
· Review and approve the Conference’s annual budget. This is done once annually in advance of the Fall Meeting.
· Recommend Conference financial policies to Consistory.
· Other duties as necessary.
We are looking for folks with some financial background. If you are interested in serving in this important role within the PSEC leadership, please send an email to Kate Hoffman, describing your qualifications and a resume if available. Her email address is kehoff1@outlookcom.
State Park Chaplains Needed
Exercise your gifts and skills:
- Planning creative and meaningful worship services.
- Preaching engaging sermons in an ecumenical setting.
- Visiting and sharing Christ’s love with people from different religious traditions and life experiences.
- Creating programming for all ages.
- Managing your own time and working as a member of a team.
Full-time and half-time positions for service between Memorial Day and Labor Day Weekends are available. Salary, travel reimbursement and training provided. Housing may be available at some locations. If you have an automobile, are in good health and available to serve between May 24 and Sept. 5, 2021 contact:
The Pennsylvania Council of Churches
900 S. Arlington Avenue, Suite 211A
Harrisburg, PA 17109-5089
Phone: 717.545.4761 Fax: 717.545.4765
Additional information and application are available on-line: www.pachurches.org/ministries/campground-ministry/
Early applicants have best choice of location.
Spiritual Care Director Job Opening in Jenkintown
: Rydal park, a retirement community in Jenkintown, PA is looking for a Spiritual Care Director. The Spiritual Care Director is responsible for providing nondenominational and holistic spiritual care to residents and family members across varied spiritual beliefs. Rydal Park offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and family-like work environment focused on customer service.
Minimum requirements: Five years directly related experience, Ordination or commissioning by one’s faith group, Bachelor’s Degree in Theology, Divinity, Religious Studies; or certified equivalent. To apply click here: https://us59.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/presby/Posting/View/5607?src=email
If you have any question, please reach out to Sharell Shippen @ 610.260.1108.