St. Mark’s UCC, 211 W. Greenwich Street, Reading, is looking for a treasurer.
- Part-time, 10-12 hours per week position to serve as primary record keeper for all financial transactions related to St. Mark’s UCC.
- Records all income and expense transactions, pays all bills and taxes associated with the church, and produces all required tax related documents.
- Generates paychecks and monthly produces required financial documents and reports such as balance sheets, income and expense reports, and payment summaries.
- Attends periodic Consistory and annual Congregation meetings to review financial documents and answer questions.
- Knowledge and experience with the financial application called “Church Windows,” or the ability to learn same is required, and bookkeeping experience highly desirable.
If you are interested, contact Dave Hollenbach at 610-670-9073.