Exercise your gifts and skills:
- Planning creative and meaningful worship services.
- Preaching engaging sermons in an ecumenical setting.
- Visiting and sharing Christ’s love with people from different religious traditions and life experiences.
- Creating programming for all ages.
- Managing your own time and working as a member of a team.
Full-time and half-time positions for service between Memorial Day and Labor Day Weekends are available. Salary, travel reimbursement and training provided. Housing may be available at some locations. If you have an automobile, are in good health and available to serve between May 24 and Sept. 5, 2021 contact:
The Pennsylvania Council of Churches
900 S. Arlington Avenue, Suite 211A
Harrisburg, PA 17109-5089
Phone: 717.545.4761 Fax: 717.545.4765
Additional information and application are available on-line: www.pachurches.org/ministries/campground-ministry/
Early applicants have best choice of location.