PART TIME CHOIR DIRECTOR/PIANIST JOB OPENING
ST. PAUL’S UCC, 47 S. Whiteoak Street Kutztown, PA 19530
• Holds choir practice every Thursday evening 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM from the Thursday after Labor Day until the end of June. Practice thirty (30) minutes before worship service on Sunday.
• Coordinate music with the Worship Committee for weekly services and special services.
• Accompany Choir on piano.
• Fill in for Organist’s vacations.
• Growth in the Sunday School program would initiate the need for a Junior Choir. This would entail a pay increase.
• Choir Director is a member of “Worship Committee” which meets monthly.
• Responsible to schedule Piano maintenance and regular tuning.
• Responsible for monitoring and filling the piano humidifier with distilled water as needed.
If interested please contact Rev. Kim Adamson at email@example.com .