All Saints Offering - (Recommended collection on All Saints Sunday)
All Saints Offering Envelope Stickers (designed for 2"x4" Avery 5163 template)
2013 Worship Bulletin Insert
FALL Meeting 2013 Documents
Constitution and ByLaws
Brown Grants for Continuing Education
- 2013 OCWM Remittal Form
- 2014 OCWM Remittal Form
- Financial Procedures - Resources from the United Church of Christ website including those listed below and other related links:
- A Church Finance Resources from the UCC Massachusetts Conference providing a comprehensive guide for church treasurers and finance committees (or trustees).
- Best Practices for Handling Church Offerings - A best practices model from the Connecticut Conference that is ready to adapt to your church circumstances.
- Audit Committee Handbook - A guide for an internal audit committee, prepared by the Massachusetts Conference by Frank A. Marino, MBA, CPA.
- Finance for Congregations - A webpage from the ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church in America) that includes guides for Audit, Treasurers, Budget, Internal Control, Reimbursement Policies, Contingency Planning, Data Security, Identity Theft and other useful information.
- Church Management - Property and Liability Risk Solutions from the UCC Insurance Board, including:
- Your Church: Employer & Small Business - A basic guide regarding your church's obligations as an employer and a business. Includes valuable links to resources on taxes and labor law.
- Employee Handbook Template - This template includes instruction and gives form to the outline presented in Your Church resource above.
- Loss Control Manual, Volume 5 - Church Management - This manual addresses a variety of risk management issues surrounding employment, financial controls, property management (landlord), contracts, purchasing, food preparation, parish nursing, youth ministry and emergency planning.
- Accounting Software Guide - This guide includes software reviews and comparisons for several church software programs including Shelby Systems and QuickBooks for Non Profit and information about accounting software training.
- Planned Giving Manual of the UCC
- Inspiring Generosity - A 118-page manual featuring 4 fundraising methods for the local church, including "Consecrating Stewards," as well as chapters on the theological background on the motivation for giving and understanding mission. Find out how to experience abundance and "the life that really is life" (1 Tim. 6:18-19) . . . no matter how many members you have, or what your budget is, or where your congregation is on its journey!
PSEC Local Church Resources
Search & Call
- Manual on Ministry - The United Church of Christ Manual on Ministry is published in ten separate sections or booklets. Each section is available on the UCC website. Click on the title to follow the link.
- The Leaders Box - The Leaders Box has proven to be a valuable resource for local church leaders to consult regarding questions of committee structure, staff positions, constitutional revisions, volunteer recruitment, group life, covenant, church membership, and much more and is available on the UCC website. Click on the title to follow the link.
- A Pilgrimage Through Transitions and New Beginnings - The resource A Pilgrimage Through Transitions and New Beginnings supports a congregation from an ending to a beginning – from the time of saying "goodbye" to your current pastor, through the season of transition and interim leadership, and finally to the welcome and installation of your new pastoral leader. It is expected that both authorized ministers and local churches will work closely with Conferences and Associations while engaged in searching for, calling, and covenanting together for ministry; Conferences and Associations may also provide more current materials for the interim and search and call processes. Click on the title to follow the link on the UCC website.
- Sample Call Agreement 9-12-13
- Tax Resources (from Pension Boards) for Ministers
- 2013 Pastoral Compensation Guidelines
- 2013 Health and Dental Rates (2014 UCC Non-Medicare Health Plan contribution rates remain unchanged from 2013 levels.)
- 2013 Health and Dental Highlights (booklet)
- Supply Pastor Profile Form
- UCC Ministry Opportunities
- MissionInsite - How to Register
- PSEC Search & Call Process