National Youth Event 2016
Coronado Springs Resort Hotel
Lake Buena Vista, FL
The 2016 UCC National Youth Event will be held at Disney World in Lake Buena Vista, FL from July 26 to 30. Each participant must complete two registrations:
(1) Register online for the NYE event at the UCC website.
(2) Register online for PSEC bus transportation and to receive your PSEC t-shirt on the PSEC website. If you choose to pay by check, your check for $210 is due no later than June 4 made out to PSEC with “NYE Bus” in memo field, sent to PSEC, 1441-Laura Lane, Suite 100, Pottstown, PA 19464. If you applied for scholarship assistance by April 4 (which can be applied toward transportation or the NYE event fee), you will be notified of the amount you will receive by April 11.
- Jan 20 – Registration opened for the NYE event AND for the PSEC bus scholarship assistance, and t-shirt.
- Apr 4 – Deadline to register for scholarship assistance for youth. The pool of money will be divided by the number of applicants who will be notified of the amount of the scholarship he/she will receive by Apr 11.
- May 27 – Deadline to register for both the NYE event and PSEC bus.
- Jun 4 – If you pay by check for PSEC bus transportation, the check must be received by Jun 4. Mail the check made out to PSEC to PSEC, 1441 Laura Lane, Suite 100, Pottstown, PA 19464.
If you have questions about the PSEC bus transportation or the NYE event, contact Rev. John Folk 610-944-0406 or jfolk@Stpaulsfleetwood.org.
If you have questions about the PSEC bus registration process, contact Marge 484-949-8774 x311 or email@example.com