Greetings and welcome to the Search and Call ministry of the Pennsylvania Southeast Conference where you will learn about the available pastoral positions within our congregations.
Our office facilitates the UCC search and call process for all congregations seeking pastors and for all clergy seeking calls within our geographical boundaries. Please be aware that our congregations can accept profiles or equivalent resumes only through our Conference office. Click to download a description of PSEC Search & Call Process.
For assistance, contact:
- Rev. Sharon S. Morris, Associate Conference Minister by calling 484-949-8774 x302 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ministerial Profile Portal – The UCC has long recognized the need to improve the process of Search and Call. This need prompted the Ministerial Excellence, Support & Authorization (MESA) Ministry Team to work with ministers across the denomination, including Conference Staff, to identify the goals and objectives for a new solution. Click the title to download a flyer, or click here to visit the UCC website for more information.
- Manual on Ministry – The United Church of Christ Manual on Ministry is published in ten separate sections or booklets. Each section is available on the UCC website. Click on the title to follow the link.
- The Leaders Box – The Leaders Box has proven to be a valuable resource for local church leaders to consult regarding questions of committee structure, staff positions, constitutional revisions, volunteer recruitment, group life, covenant, church membership, and much more and is available on the UCC website. Click on the title to follow the link.
- Sample Call Agreement 3-8-16
- 2017 Pastoral Compensation Guidelines
- 2016 Health and Dental Rates
- Supply Pastor Profile Form – You may only be a Supply Pastor if you have standing within our Conference.
- Missioninsite – How to Register
- Pennsylvania Academy of Ministry (website)
- A Pilgrimage Through Transitions and New Beginnings – The resource A Pilgrimage Through Transitions and New Beginnings supports a congregation from an ending to a beginning – from the time of saying “goodbye” to your current pastor, through the season of transition and interim leadership, and finally to the welcome and installation of your new pastoral leader. It is expected that both authorized ministers and local churches will work closely with Conferences and Associations while engaged in searching for, calling, and covenanting together for ministry; Conferences and Associations may also provide more current materials for the interim and search and call processes.