- PA House Bill 345 regarding changes to PA Background Checks
- Pastoral Excellence Program
- 2017 Pastoral Compensation Guidelines
- 2017 Health and Dental Rates
- Ministerial Profile Portal – The UCC has long recognized the need to improve the process of Search and Call. This need prompted the Ministerial Excellence, Support & Authorization (MESA) Ministry Team to work with ministers across the denomination, including Conference Staff, to identify the goals and objectives for a new solution. Click the title to download a flyer, or click here to visit the UCC website for more information.
- Supply Pastor Profile Form
- PSEC Continuing Education Policy
- PSEC Sabbatical Resource
- Manual on Ministry – The United Church of Christ Manual on Ministry is published in ten separate sections or booklets. Each section is available on the UCC website. Click on the title to follow the link.
- The Leaders Box – The Leaders Box has proven to be a valuable resource for local church leaders to consult regarding questions of committee structure, staff positions, constitutional revisions, volunteer recruitment, group life, covenant, church membership, and much more and is available on the UCC website. Click on the title to follow the link.
- Ask the Question – The resources found on this ucc.org webpage support the journey of discernment for those called to be Christ’s servant in the service of others. Resources include answers to many questions along with links to Marks of Faithful and Effective Authorized Ministers and the Manual on Ministry. A great resource for churches supporting their Members in Discernment, Committee on Ministry members, and those in the discernment process.
- UCC Ministry Opportunities